website and other partner sites or sub-sites (the “Site”).
What types of information, does EasyParagliding gather about its users?
We may collect, store and process personal information or data that you make available to us when using our platform and services. Examples include:
- Information required to register with the Site, fill in any form on the Platform, or to access other services provided by us, such as:
- your name, address, date of birth, type of vehicle you drive, telephone numbers etc.
- records of any correspondence between you and us or between you and your groups;
- record of any bookings you have made or taken through the Site;
- details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through the Site or otherwise. This may include information such as your credit card, debit card, PayPal account or bank account details, details of Trips you have booked or offered through the Site;
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access;
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem with the Site or you contact us with any kind of communication, improvement suggestion, comment etc.
We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You do not have to supply any personal information to us but you may not be able to take advantage of all the services we offer without doing so.
Information is also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address can only be traced back to your ISP or the large company or organisation that provides your internet access (such as your employer if you are at work).
We may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and to administer and improve the site.
We may use above information to:
- allow you to participate in features of the Site and other services;
- ensure that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and customise the Site to your preferences;
- carry out and administer any obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- assist in making general improvements to the Site;
- contact you and notify you about changes to the services or to the site
- collect payments from you;
- analyse how users are making use of the Site and for internal marketing and research purposes.
We will not resell your information to any third party nor use it for any third party marketing.
Sharing your information
If we charge you any fees or collect any money from you in relation to any services on the Site, including any sponsorship money, credit or debit card payments will be collected by our payment processor.
In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processor. We will tell you about this at the point we collect that information
We do not disclose any information you provide via the Site any third parties except:
- As part of our booking process and in order to provide our services, information may be passed to a Passenger (if you are a Driver) or to a Driver (if you are a Passenger). This includes E-mail address and Telephone Number.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime);
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of EasyParagliding SA, the Site’s users, or any other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, we shall not disclose any of your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.
A cookie is a piece of data stored locally on your computer and contains information about your activities on the Internet. The information in a cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information you submit to our site.
Once you close your browser, our access to the cookie terminates. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. To change your browser settings you should go to your advanced preferences.
Access to and correction of personal information
We will take all reasonable steps in accordance with our legal obligations to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you submit via this Site.
If you wish to see details of any personal information that we hold about you please contact us by way of our contact page.
We take all appropriate steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our Site and to protect such information for loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and operate strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Where you use passwords, usernames, or other special access features on this site, you also have a responsibility to take reasonable steps to safeguard them.
In addition, if you came to this Site via a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by way of our contact page